Are you suffering from extra weight? You wanted to lose your body weight and I am going to tell you how to lose 20 pounds in 3 months. If you follow my 20 health tips, I can guarantee you that you will lose weight fast. You must lose about 7 pounds every month for three months. It is not too hard for anyone.
Obesity is a global health problem that is causing different serious health risks like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, osteoarthritis, endometrial cancer, etc. Junk food and unhealthy diet are the two major reasons behind the increasing ratio of obesity. However, people become very health conscious and start practicing weight reduction exercises and following healthy tips to lose weight. We listed 20 effective tips for weight loss below.
How to lose 20 pounds in 3 months by walking
Although it is easy to say that you will lose 20 pounds in 3 months by walking but it is not so easy. Only proper planning and diet will help you reach your destination. Our expert team after many days of research discovered the solution on how to lose 20 pounds in 3 months which you can do very easily and lose weight. So let’s take a look at the steps to lose weight step by step.
Set your goal
Everyone knows that destination less exercise is like a haul less boat, which never helps to reach the destination. Therefore, it is necessary to fix the specified plan and destination before starting any program. Moreover, it is not possible to reach the goal. When you want to lose 20 pounds in 3 months by walking, you must set a goal. Then, start the program according to the goal until you reach the destination.
For example, you’ll be watching the Tom and Jerry series, where they keep running after each other until they take revenge on each other.
Do you walk long enough to reach your desired destination? If the answer is no, then the statistic is for you. According to the President’s Council on Physical Fitness and Sports, a person needs to walk 10,000 steps every day. However, it is a bit difficult, because a person walks 1 mile every 2000 steps, which takes 15 minutes. So, if you want to reach your destination by walking then you need to practice walking fast. Just by walking fast, you can lose 20 pounds in 3 months by walking very easily.
One day a giant man went to the doctor for weight loss advice, and the doctor advised him to take three light dry meals a day. But after hearing this, the gentleman said to the doctor, Doctor, should I eat dry food before or after my regular meal? If you want to lose weight and don’t give up your regular eating habits then no cost will come in handy. So if you want to lose 20 pounds in three months, then it is very important to diet regularly.
Weight loss will not only be important for your physical fitness but also your overall well-being. Regular diet, walking and a small amount of cardio workout can help increase your muscle density. These activities help to strengthen your lower body and upper body which are ideal for weight loss and a fit body. And you will lose 20 pounds in 3 months by walking and reach the destination effectively. All the process loses 20 pounds in three months without any hard routine and diet.
How to lose 20 pounds for a woman in a month
Although there are many reviews and sources on how to lose 20 pounds for a woman in a month, not all sources are 100% secure. We discovered some sources on how to lose 20 pounds a month for a woman after eight hours of deep research. Which will help women lose weight faster and get a slimmer body structure.
- Eating right meal
- Avoid Junk food
- Eat fruits and vegetable
- Eat fat-burning meals
- Avoid calories related food
- Drink more water
The Few Simple Weight Loss Tips for Weight Loss
- Target realistic weight reduction goals – half or one Kg per week is a healthy weight reduction. The sudden reduction may cause other health issues, and it doesn’t last for a long time.
- Keep a check on your diet – the person should keep a check on his/her daily food consumption. It helps to calculate calorie counts and makes diet plan accordingly.
- Motivate yourself – keep yourself inspired for losing weight. You can hang a picture of a slim or perfect figure that you want to achieve or a pair of tight jeans; you want to get in.
- Surround yourself with supportive people – the support of family and friends helps you to lose weight, then the people who don’t have a friendly or supportive environment.
- be regular with your exercise regimen – Studies show that regular exercise and rigorous physical activities reduce extra flab from the body like walking, cycling, rope skipping, etc.
- Keep the check on portions – the proportion of every intake has a lot to do with weight reduction, especially the fat and sugar proportions. The small proportions have low-calorie counts and make you feel filling.
- Reduce consumption of high-calorie foods – it won’t be wrong to have a little treat of such foods as one piece of cookie or half part of chocolate. You need to take them in limited quantity and balance the extra caloric counts with exercise.
- Change the habit of picking food from the refrigerator – Usually, obese people have a habit to pick up and eat food stored in a fridge that makes them fat. Try to get rid of this habit or store a lot of fruits and healthy snacks in the refrigerator.
- Prepare and follow a healthy food list – You can make a list of healthy recipes or foods that help in weight reduction.
- Avoid fasting – there is a myth that fasting helps in weight reduction, but the fact is it causes obesity. Regular meals and intake of healthy snacks play an important role in weight management.
- Eat lots of raw vegetables and fruits – a plate full of fresh vegetables and fruits has higher satiety value and low caloric count, replace it with junk foods like burgers, pizzas, soft drinks etc.
- Add ‘impulse fruits’ – some fruits don’t require much cutting, slicing, and preparation, add them in your diet like grapes, bananas, apples, pears etc.
- Make some smart changes – like using skimmed or double toned milk, low-fat cheese, cream and snacks. You can prepare low-fat recipes.
- Count on liquid calories – the high caloric value of soda and soft drinks makes you flabby such as sports drinks, iced tea, alcoholic beverages, etc. Take lots of water, you can flavor it with lemon, cucumber or mint.
- Eat slowly – slow down your eating speed as it takes nearly 20 minutes for the stomach to convey a message to the brain that now, it is full.
- Drink water before a meal – it is advised to take two glasses of water before having a meal. It helps to reduce food consumption.
- Use small serving bowls – small size serving plates, glasses, blows help you to reduce food intake.
- Avoid late-night eating – after eight it’s too late to have dinner or snacks. The late-night food adds many Kgs.
- Be active and walk daily – it is recommended by the health experts to walk around 4 to 5 miles on a daily basis. The distance depends on the length of your step.
- Take good sleep.
Just follow 20 tips and see How to lose 20 pounds in 3 months.
- 6 Lies About Dieting | Weight Loss Tips
- Weight Loss Food: 10 Healthiest Foods in world.
- 3 Day Tropical Diet for Lose Weight And Improve Your Health!
- Lose 15 Pounds in 2 Months | Ultimate Suggestion for Weight Loss
- How to Lose Belly Fat Overnight | Most Effective Method
- How to Lose 20 Pounds in 3 months | 20 Great Tips for Weight Loss