These are the ten healthiest weight loss food you can find, and you should eat them as often as possible. Find out who are these foods and how to prepare them in your meals:
1. LEMON IS AN EXCELLENT WEIGHT LOSS FOOD
– One lemon can supply your body with the recommended daily amount of vitamin C, the vitamin that helps your body to deal with the inflammations. This vitamin can strengthen your bones and reduce the level of bad cholesterol. Citrus flavonoids in the lemon can prevent the development of cancer cells.
Advice: Add a piece of lemon when drinking a cup of green tea. Studies had shown that citrus could help the body absorb 80% more antioxidants from the green tea.
– The small piece of this veggie contains more than the needed amount of vitamin K, which is essential for development and protection of the bones. Apart from that fact, broccoli can prevent the development of malignant diseases.
Advice: Try to warm the broccoli instead of cooking it. By warming up in a microwave, broccoli can preserve 90% of the total amount of vitamin C. When prepared, broccoli contains just 66% of its vitamin C.
3. DARK CHOCOLATE
– A couple of chocolate blocks per day can be enough to reduce high blood pressure. Cocoa powder is rich in flavonoids – the antioxidant that lowers the bad cholesterol.
Advice: Try to consume dark chocolate instead of a white one, because white chocolate contains less healthy nutrients and more calories.
– 1 potato contains 66 mg of folic acid (vitamin B) that is essential for children’s development and growth. Potato is rich in vitamin A as well – this vitamin is boosting up the immune system.
Advice: Always eat the potato once it’s cooled. Studies are showing that cooled potato can help you burn 25% more fats after the meal, and you can lose more weight.
– Excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids, which are strongly connected to reducing depression, heart diseases and cancers.
Advice: Regular consumption of salmon reduces the risk of macular degeneration that occurs later in life and can lead to vision loss.
– Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, they can reduce the bad cholesterol, improve your mood and prevents the development of malignant diseases
Advice: Eat a couple of walnuts after your dinner – melatonin from walnuts can provide you with a good night’s sleep.
– According to some studies, avocado can reduce the bad cholesterol by 22%. Packed with a high amount of potassium, this mineral is essential for control a high blood pressure.
Advice: Add this fruit to your salads, as it can help your body absorb healthy nutrients from other foods.
– Garlic can be prevention against various diseases, and apparently, it can prevent the development of some bacteria, such as E. coli.
Advice: Don’t overcook the garlic, because in that way it loses a big part of its healthy nutrients.
– The best thing about spinach is its vitamins and minerals: rich in folic acid, vitamin A, B, C, E, iron, manganese and potassium.
Advice: If you are using the spinach quite often, it will leave visible results on your hair, skin and nails, thanks to the vitamin B.
– If you are eating legumes 4 times in a week, you can reduce the risk of heart disease by 22%. The same habit can minimise the risk of breast cancer among women.
Advice: The darker, the more antioxidants it contain. One study had proved that black beans have 40% more antioxidants than other types of beans.
If you take our ten weight loss foods, you must prevent lots of diseases and also kick out the overweight.
Check out here our seven days weight loss meal prep that will help you lose your belly fat quickly. There are many people benefit from being on a weight loss plan. But, you need to take some considerations when you have to choose your diet. Will you enjoy being on a diet? A diet that you … Read moreCheck Out Our weight loss meal prep
Ab exercise should be an important part of your overall fitness routine. But sometimes it can be a bit challenging to stay enthused about doing hundreds of sit-ups each day – especially when you’re not seeing any real results! Fortunately, the best ab exercises actually, have nothing to do with sit-ups and crunches. There are more … Read more3 Easy Ways to Make Ab Exercise More Effective and More Fun
When it comes to weight loss, there are a lot of do’s and don’ts. Many of these guidelines are good, sound advice. But a lot of what you hear about weight loss is just a myth. We will take a look at some of the common dieting tips that really won’t make a difference in … Read more6 Lies About Dieting | Weight Loss