Yoga is one of the most popular body and mind activities globally. Although it is a very simple activity, it is ideal for burning calories and getting in shape quickly. Many people try to practice regular Yoga because you can improve your total body fitness like cardiovascular and wellness exercise. However, Yoga can burn calories fast, but power yoga is slightly different from it and it is faster to loss weight. We are going to discuss here top 8 power Yoga poses for weight loss fast.
The power yoga poses for weight loss fast, making your calories burning job more effective and convenient. We hope power yoga poses help reduce your extra pounds without going to the gym or paying money.
What is Power Yoga?
Power Yoga is not a primary type of Yoga. It is designed to build stronger muscles and burn more calories. Calorie burning is the prime concern of losing weight journey. So power yoga is similar to Hatha or Vinyasa exercise that burns calories fast. Which helps build your major group muscles stronger and perfect shape through fat loss.
Top 8 Power Yoga Poses for Weight Loss Fast
- Wind releasing pose
- Side stretch Pose
- Dhanurasana yoga or bow pose
- Garudasana yoga or eagle pose
- One-legged Downward-facing dog pose
- Bhujangasana yoga or Cobra pose
- Corpse and boat pose for belly fat loss
- Warrior Twist Pose for Weight Loss
What are the Prime Benefits of Power yoga?
Power yoga is becoming more popular in recent times because of its benefits. It provides excellent benefits for making your body strong and healthy. Below, we are discussing some benefits of it.
- Increases your metabolic system
- Calories burning
- Stress relieves activities
- Improve your flexibility
- Strong your glutes
- Tones your core and body
- Improve stamina with endurance
Best power yoga poses for weight loss and toning
Many people ask me how power Yoga reduces weight in one month? The benefits of power yoga to lose weight fast are tested. But not all poses are effective in weight loss. We will discuss more effective Yoga poses that are tested to lose weight in a month and reshape your body like a celebrity.
There are many types of yoga practice available in the fitness world, but we will discuss the best power yoga poses for weight loss fast in this section. So, let’s have a read!
01. Wind releasing pose
Which level is good: For the beginners or newbie level.
Time of activities: Perfect times for doing this exercise are early morning and evening with an empty stomach.
Engaged your body: It will improve your spine, lumbar and reduce pressure on spinal nerves.
Wind releasing pose step-by-step:
- First, lie on the floor down on your back and place your hands on both sites.
- Now fold your one leg and place the folding knee up to the body chest.
- Then use both hands for pressing the legs across the body chest.
- Do it pose for 10 to 15 seconds.
- In the final step, you will do this process for 10 to 15 minutes, and it is effective for burning calories.
02. Side stretch Pose yoga or Pyramid pose
Which level is good: Ideal for the beginners, midlevel and experts.
Time of activities: You can do it morning or evening on an empty stomach.
Engaged your body: It will help to strengthen the intercostal muscles.
Side stretch pose Workout step-by-step:
- First, stand up straight with hands-on on both sides, then palms down.
- Then it would be best if you bounced your hands upwards and put them in the rising direction.
- After that, Put your left leg forward two to three feet.
- Then slowly bend down your body, touching the floor with your palms.
- You must make sure that to keep your knees straight position.
- In this position, Stay at least 14 seconds.
- So you are half done with this pose.
- Repeat the same process on the other side to complete one pose.
03. Dhanurasana yoga or bow pose
Which level is good: It is Expert level Yoga.
Time of activities: The perfect time is morning or evening on an empty stomach.
Engaged your body:
It is the perfect pose to help strengthen the ankle, thorax, thigh, leg and throat muscles.
Bow pose Workout step-by-step:
- First of all, lie down on the yoga mat on your belly.
- Then fold your legs properly backward.
- Hold your feet with your hands by twisting your hands.
- You have to be sure to make your back arched up.
- Try to stay in this pose for as much as the time your body support.
- Then take a rest for 30 seconds.
- It is recommended to get an excellent result to repeat it at least ten times every day.
04. Garudasana yoga or eagle pose for losing weight fast
Which level is good: It is perfect for Expert level and mid-level Yoga.
Time of activities: It is good on an empty stomach in the morning or evening.
Engaged your body: This power yoga pose normally strengthens your foot muscles, including ankle and calf muscles. It also stretch your upper back, shoulder, and hip.
Garudasana Yoga Workout step-by-step:
- First of all, stand erect on the yoga mat with hands on either side of the body.
- Then make balance your body weight on your right leg and then lift your left leg.
- At the same time, slightly bend your knees of your left leg.
- Now swathe your left leg around your right leg.
- Then top up your arms above, but your elbows must be parallel to the ground.
- After that, twist both your arms try to stay in this position for at least 10 seconds.
- Finally, back to resting position and repeat at least ten times daily for good results.
05. One-legged Downward-facing dog pose
Which level is good: It is suitable for beginners who want to reshape their belly.
Time of activities: You will get an excellent performance on an empty stomach in the early morning.
Engaged your body: This power yoga helps weight loss and strengthens your back, leg, thigh, foot muscles, and bones.
One-legged Downward Workout step-by-step
- Firstly, place your two legs and two hands on your yoga mat like a facing dog.
- Then press your hips and back up by inhaling.
- At the same time, place your neck and hand in the same line on the mat.
- Open your palms facing the mat.
- Then raise your left leg upward slowly as much as you can, then you look three leg dog.
- At this position, stay 10 seconds at least.
- Now you are half done with one cycle.
- You need to repeat this same process with another leg to complete one cycle.
- Try to d this at least ten times for better results.
06. Bhujangasana yoga or Cobra pose
Which level is good: You can do it at beginner, mid-level and expert levels.
Time of activities: The best time to practice is in the early morning an empty stomach.
Engaged your body: This power yoga generates excellent results to lose fat from your chest and belly. It also makes stronger chest, back, shoulder and hand muscles.
Cobra pose Power Yoga step-by-step:
- First of all, lie down on your yoga mat, placing your belly and chest facing the ground.
- Then, place your palms face in the ground at the level of your shoulders.
- Try to lift your upper body slowly by taking a breath.
- Bend your upper body backward as much as you can.
- Stay at least 5 seconds in this position.
- Then back to the resting pose slowly and stay 20 seconds in rest.
- Try to repeat the pose ten times to get excellent results every day.
07. Corpse and boat pose for belly fat loss
Which level is good: It is not suitable for the beginner level. It is designed for mid-level to expert-level Yoga.
Time of activities: The best time is early in the morning on an empty stomach.
Engaged your body: The experts suggest losing belly fat and stronger abdomen muscles.
Corpse and boat pose Yoga step-by-step:
- First of all, lie down on your yoga mat, placing your back in a resting pose.
- Then, place your hands on either side.
- Then upward your legs sitting up halfway.
- That will create stress in your abdominal area.
- Then, you need to remove your hand from the ground and take it in front of you for weight balance.
- Stay in this position as much as time you can.
- It is harder for beginners, but with practicing for some days, you will keep balance.
08. Warrior Twist Pose for Weight Loss
Which level is good: All level users can perform this pose.
Time of activities: Early morning or evening with an empty stomach is suitable.
Engaged your body: It helps to lose weight and reduce belly fat. It also helps to strengthen the hip, hamstrings muscles.
Warrior Twist Pose Yoga step-by-step:
- Firstly, stand straight on your foot.
- Then, Keep your feet outstretched from each other at least three feet.
- After that, slowly bend your upper portion of your body towards the right and place your right palm on the floor.
- Then come back and do the same step for the left side.
- That is the one whole step.
- Complete ten stepper days for better results.
Is power Yoga more effective than cardio in weight loss?
Power yoga reduces weight in one month, not like cardio exercise. Cardio exercise is a well-established method for weight loss and cardiovascular health. On the other hand, power yoga has less chance of injury than cardio exercise. Normally, power yoga can reduce calories, normalize your breathing, improve mental health and improve blood circulation. But, power yoga can weight loss more effectively than regular Yoga.
- 6 Lies About Dieting | Weight Loss Tips
- Weight Loss Food: 10 Healthiest Foods in world.
- 3 Day Tropical Diet for Lose Weight And Improve Your Health!
- Lose 15 Pounds in 2 Months | Ultimate Suggestion for Weight Loss
- How to Lose Belly Fat Overnight | Most Effective Method
- How to Lose 20 Pounds in 3 months | 20 Great Tips for Weight Loss